Saturday, September 3, 2011

"Change and growth take place when a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life"

I'm obviously on this writing tandem right now..I guess that's what happens when you go 6 months without it. I'm at work right now and it's really peaceful (Every nurse knows to never say the "Q" word, it brings bad Karma).

I feel like eating a chicken sandwich with bacon, cheese, and french fries tonight. I always tell myself I'm not going to buy food in the hospital cafeteria, but it's so hard not to. Plus, i'm usually too lazy to get up 15 minutes early to make myself dinner before I leave the house. Sometimes I wonder how I can get through a 13 hour shift if I'm too lazy to get out of bed.

I'm totally in the rambling mood...we're supposed to get bad storms here tomorrow..it was 104 today, and Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday it's going to be in the 70s with a low of 50 something. I'm really hoping fall is on the way. As much as I like laying out by the pool, i'm ready for the snow and cozy clothes. I really enjoy Indiana more when there is snow on the ground and I get to wear jackets and boots. Maybe because it's something different..something I'm not used to.

I just wanted to add in here a little tribute to my best friend Hillary. I am so very proud of you very getting your dream job. I knew all long you would be a pediatric nurse. Your kind personality is one that will be perfect for that. I know this past year has been one of the hardest ever, but everything seems to pay off. You're moving on to bigger and better things and you're going to rock it. I can't wait to be back in the same state as you so we can hangout like old days. I miss it! Love you so much :)

That is all, I guess I should get off of here and do something a little more productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment